Meet the Photographer
I always knew I loved photography. That much was easy. Thinking I could turn that into a career was the hard part. I knew it would take a big leap but at some point, you have to live the life you imagined and get out of your own way. I left my corporate job to do just that. To me, there is nothing more rewarding than celebrating life's biggest moments with my couples and families.
When I am not behind the lens, you can find me enjoying some quality time at our home with my husband and daughter(and by that I mean Netflix binging), cuddling my lovable golden retriever, or checking out the restaurant scene in Pittsburgh (I especially love tacos!). As a family, we love traveling and wish we could do it more often. Our bucket list is long but I am so excited to include Julia in our travels. Until then, I am just enjoying the here and now.
5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. My nickname is Neen. Friends started using it and it just stuck.
2. I have a weird love of crime shows even documentaries. I can binge watch Law and Order SVU or Criminal Minds over and over. I just recently Netflix binged on Drug Lords and Mindhunters.
3. My first camera was my dad's Canon AE-1. It was a film camera and I thought I was so artsy using only black and white film. I still shoot with Canon now, only digital!
4. When I went to college, I thought I wanted to be an astronomer and photograph stars. I actually attended Lycoming College my freshman year before transferring to Penn State. I dropped the astronomer part and stuck with what I was good at.
5. I pass out if I see blood. I have since I was a kid and haven't totally grown out of it. I did make it through labor though!