Friday Pinspiration | Session Tips
This weeks Friday Pinspiration is all about making your session unique. So here we go! From the top left...
- Pets are family too! Think about including them in your next session. Even a senior portrait session if your pet is your BFF! Just remember to bring a handler to help when they aren't needed for a photo.
- Jackets, Cardigans, Vests - oh my! - I love layering outfits. For senior sessions, this is a great way to change-up your look quickly. For toddlers, layers are a great way to show some personality with your tot!
- Bring your hobbies for senior portraits - maybe you are an amazing ballerina. Bring your point shoes and show off a bit.
- Coordinate, don't match- Mix textures, patterns and add accessories but stay with in the same color palette.
- Kimono - Maternity sessions are all about the bump. Show it off with a tight shirt or dress and then add a casual, loose sweater or kimono for an extra pop.